Legrand and the sustainable development
The Legrand group has been committed for many years, with its customers and partners, to developing
a continuous improvement process and guaranteeing the responsible, profitable and long-term growth
of its business.
For this reason the Group intends to provide a response to the environmental, economic and social
problems of the present and the future.
Energy efficiency at home and in the workplace
Legrand meets the requirements of your project, in terms of safety and productivity, using less energy for residential spaces (smart homes), as well as work and industrial spaces.
- Individual automatic control up to full automation of a house.
- Total control of energy consumption according to the needs.
- Control of lighting, blinds and screens, temperature, sound, video intercom, internal and external alarm control, distribution of TV, telephone and data signals.
- Remote management of the smartphone, integrating all the individual functions for a complete system.
Commercial and industrial solutions
- Legrand solutions offer safety, reduce costs, are sustainable.
- Sustainable and can reduce energy consumption, while respecting technical standards and the environment.
- Green transformers lead to economic savings and reduction of CO2 emissions and economic savings.
- Open-frame circuit breakers integrate innovative functions such as metering and communication for installation monitoring.
- Legrand provides software for active energy management and complete control of the installation.
- Optimal response to the specific problems and needs of data centers: efficiency, availability, scalability and security, scalability and security. For small/medium requirements or large infrastructures.
- Our dedicated data center solutions enable you to meet the most demanding requirements, particularly in terms of cooling, power, availability, scalability and security.
- Solutions for cooling, power, availability or even security.
4 Key steps to energy efficiency
4. Achieving energy efficiency in installations
Saving energy and obtaining certifications such as LEED, Green Building, etc.
Energy efficiency solutions
Legrand Energy Efficiency Solutions
Smart Electrical Panel: take full control of your home
Data Center Solutions
Legrand iPDU, smart and efficient energy management
Energy Efficiency Projects
Let's get in touch!
Legrand Energy Efficiency Solutions help avoid or reduce CO2 emissions through better consumption usage or clean energy use.
Energy Efficiency Legrand
All companies must work to achieve energy efficiency. Regardless of the stage of efficiency maturity we are in, we can go through the steps to achieve maximum energy efficiency and reduce the environmental impact and work on saving consumption and responsible use.
4 steps to energy efficiency: Measurement, monitoring and analysis of active energy, Energy Management, Control and Distribution, Implementation of improvements in the quality and guarantee of energy continuity, Achieving energy efficiency in installations.
Legrand has solutions for energy efficiency in residential, commercial and data center spaces. Get started now and contact one of our specialized consultants.